Coulson Aviation USA has an opening for a CH47 Flight Engineer. The Flight Engineer is responsible for assisting the pilots during all flight operations. The Flight Engineer is a member of a three-person flight crew and is held to the same duty time restrictions. This rotational position does not require you to relocate. You can live anywhere in the USA as we will cover the cost for you to travel to and from your home.
- Assist pilots during all flight operations, including clearing the aircraft’s rotor blades, monitoring the maintenance panel during flight for abnormalities, and general observation of the aircraft during flight.
- Will monitor all aircraft systems during flight, assist pilots with aircraft emergencies, monitor communications, and apply scanning techniques for traffic collision avoidance.
- Assist the pilots with pre-flight duties of washing the aircraft along with crew, maintaining pristine appearance and clearing the aircraft’s engines and blades for start-up and shutdown.
- Participate in crew briefings and work with the onsite Crew Chief on any maintenance issues and troubleshooting.
- Valid Drivers’ License and Passport
- Willing and able to travel internationally
- Preference given for prior military Flight Engineer experience
Additional experience, education and/or skills:
- Security background check may be required.
- Aviation knowledge is required.