WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Coulson Aviation USA has an opening for a CH47 Mechanic. We operate a fleet of aircraft that includes: 737, C130, S61, S76, UH60, and CH47 aircraft, primarily in a firefighting capacity (USFS, Cal Fire, Australia). We offer industry competitive pay and benefits with 401K, overtime, travel, lodging, per diem, and health insurance. This rotational position does not require you to relocate. You can live anywhere in the USA as we will cover the cost for you to travel to and from your Home.
We are searching for a hardworking candidate with a very strong attention to detail.
- Must travel with aircraft when needed
- All aspects of hangar and line maintenance
- No rotary wing experience required
- Willing to learn and take direction from Senior Mechanics
- Reports to Crew Chief
- Valid FAA A&P certification
- Valid Drivers’ License and Passport
- Willing and able to travel internationally
- Must have own basic hand tools
Additional experience, education and/or skills
- Security background check may be required.
- Aviation knowledge is required.