This position assists in the day-to-day clerical tasks that are required for our fast paced, constantly changing environment. The candidate should be excellent in all Microsoft programs, particularly Excel, with a strong attention to detail and number tracking.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review journey logbook pages for all aircraft and ensure all logbook parameters are filled out by the flight crew
- Enter daily flight times into the weekly spreadsheet
- Enter the weekly flight times into the Major Component Report / spreadsheet
- Incorporating Aircraft Flight Manual amendments
- Make corrections to addition errors on logbook page copies
- Issue alert corrections to respective engineer / aircraft
- Update and maintain CAMP as required
- Print and distribute CAMP reports, paper copies to the PRM and E-mail copies to the field engineers
- Update CHR records for components and engines
- Update the engine RHL / utility spreadsheets as required
- E-mail the daily flight report and Major Component Report spreadsheets to Accounting weekly
- Enter lifts on aircraft lift spreadsheet weekly
- Record parts used weekly, E-mail report to Management
- Attend the Maintenance Meeting, and record, update, and distribute the Maintenance Meeting Minutes
- Distribute the minutes and major Component report weekly
- Assist the Engine / Component Planner
- Prorate Maintenance / Engine programs when required
- File Component / Engine CHRs received from Stores and from aircraft
- Retrieve CHRs from the file cabinets for Stores and parts going for O/H, sold, etc.
- Keep track of technical library subscriptions
- Review library updates and download publication amendments
- Enter amendments in the review book for the PRM
Minimum two (2) years’ experience using MS Office, with emphasis on Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Previous experience in aviation industry preferred.
- Thorough understanding of all technical documents such as technical bulletins, alert service bulletins, Airworthiness Directives etc.
- Understanding of aviation regulation requirements
- Experience working with computerized aircraft maintenance control systems preferred
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Eligible to work in Australia.