The Property Manager will control and coordinate construction activities to ensure assigned projects are completed to the organizations’ satisfaction and to meet quality, time and cost objectives. The incumbent will complete assigned projects in compliance with client expectations, company objectives, and all contractual documentation. The Property Manager will manage experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in assignments and will be involved hands on.
- Manage all aspects of assigned properties.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for the property.
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards.
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends. i.e. maintenance costs, heat & light costs.
- Be familiar with emergency procedures at the property to effectively execute when situations arise.
- Oversee properties’ personnel and assess its performance, attend safety meetings.
- Engage and manage relationships with vendors.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Property Manager
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects.
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management.
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software.
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills