WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a hardworking Purchaser with strong attention to detail to be involved in all logistical and purchasing aspects within the aeronautical industry. There will be no shortage of engaging work at Coulson Aircrane Ltd., a company that strives to set high standards in the aviation industry.
This position is located in mid-Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. Candidates MUST have a VALID Work Permit / Work Visa to work in Canada.
- Coordinate with vendors, suppliers, customers, raw material suppliers, transportation service providers, customs brokers and ports to ensure that all shipments moving are being delivered as planned.
- Track and trace inbound and outbound shipments to various warehouse locations, vendors, suppliers, customers, sales offices and update system accordingly.
- Purchase the highest quality products at the lowest possible price and in correct amounts.
- Issue shipping instruction and provide routing instructions for finished goods and raw materials.
- Ensure Coulson Group of Companies procedures and standards are being met.
- Work with various departments to ensure steady flow of information throughout our supply chain.
- Update various departments with inbound and outbound shipments.
- 2-3 years logistics or supply chain, aviation experience preferred
- Experience in the aviation or manufacturing industry preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail orientated
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Security background check will be required