JOB TITLE: Licensed Engineer B737-300
COMPANY: Coulson Aviation (Australia) Pty Ltd.
REPORTS TO: Responsible Manager - Fixed Wing
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Global Leaders in Aerial Firefighting Coulson Aviation (Australia) Pty Ltd. is a privately owned family company based in Port Alberni, British Columbia, Canada. The company has over 160,000 safe flight hours and has been in the aviation business for over 36 years; operating a diverse fleet of both fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft. The company's operations have included helicopter logging, forest fire suppression, power-line construction, airliner passenger transport and many other industrial heavy lift operations.
The fleet is geared for mobility and self-sufficiency and is supported by mobile fuel tankers and aircraft maintenance service vehicles staffed with qualified engineers. These aviation services are provided to clients on a "turnkey" basis. Coulson Aviation (USA) Inc. was founded in 1990 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Coulson Aircrane Ltd. From 1990 to 1993 Coulson Aviation (USA) provided the personnel for extensive heli-logging operations in Alaska. In the succeeding years, Coulson Aviation (USA) purchased its first C-130 Hercules that currently holds contracts within the United States and Australia. A second C-130 Hercules was acquired for the program in 2015 to accommodate the growing need for large air tankers. Coulson Aviation (Australia) PTY Ltd was created in 2010 to support Coulson Aviation's long-term operations and commitment to its Australian customers.
It was setup as a wholly owned subsidiary of Coulson Aircrane Ltd. to provide aircraft personnel for Coulson’s rotary and fixed wing aircraft operating under contract in Australia for Firefighting and offshore oil applications. Coulson Aircrane Ltd. (Port Alberni, BC) operate a Business and Quality Management System certified to ISO 9001:2015 + AS9100D for the manufacturing of parts and assemblies, including post-delivery support.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Licensed Engineer B737-300 to join our Richmond based team in Australia. This individual will be responsible for identifying and performing maintenance on aircraft. The engineer possesses demonstrated mechanical experience on B737-300 aircraft and is responsible for inspecting and documenting completed maintenance on the B737- 300 aircraft.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out maintenance on aircraft for which suitably licensed.
- Provide on the job mentoring for unlicensed AME’s and apprentices under their control
- Manage the ordering of spares, components, and materials as required for a specific maintenance task and ensure all tools and equipment meet calibration requirements and are in good working order prior to use
- Troubleshoot aircraft structural, mechanical, or hydraulic systems to identify problems and adjust and repair systems according to current data and Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICA)
- Ensure work sheets, logs, tracking updates and other required records are complete and submitted in a timely manner
- Current Category B1.1 and/or B2 CASA Part 66 Aircraft Engineer License with a B737 - 300 aircraft type rating
- 2 years maintenance experience on B737-300 airplanes
- Previous experience using Computerized Aircraft Maintenance Program (CAMP) a bonus