WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Structures Engineer or Technician maintains or modifies different types of aircraft to aviation standards. The incumbent possesses the ability to interpret drawings and complete.
• Maintain and modify aircraft to an aviation standard. Be able to read drawings and take instruction and work to industry standards
• Looking for high quality workmanship with attention paid to detail
• Maintain a tidy work area and be able to keep accurate work records
• Work in a high paced environment. A willingness to get the job done
• Open to the idea of travel and working in and outside of Canada
• Minimum of 2 years in the industry preferred.
• Approved aviation course preferred.
• AME (S) rated is preferred. (Pay scale is based on experience)
• Experience preferred but not required. Must hold a clean driving abstract
• Approved training course completed is preferred (ICS also accepted)
• Interpret Manuals/Drawings/Technical Data/Process standards
• Good Hand skills
• Communication (Spoken and written) take direction
• Ability to work at heights and confined spaces
• Able to work independently and in a team environment.
• Reliable and punctual