WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Due to our rapid business growth, we are looking for experienced Aerospace Design Engineers to join our team for 6 months term.
- Design cutting edge aerospace structural/mechanical installations, modifications, and repairs using CATIA V5.
- Provide ongoing support of existing designs / products as well as new designs / products.
- Develop design documents for demonstrating airworthiness compliance to the appropriate aerospace regulations.
- Prepare engineering reports and data packages for design approval and certification
- Liaise with OEMs, Transport Canada, and other regulatory approval authorities for design approval.
- Carry out other duties as assigned
- Aerospace (or Mechanical) Engineering Degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- A minimum of three (3) years of aerospace design work experience. • A minimum of three (3) years of CATIA V5 experience.
- Previous Transport Canada or other regulatory approval authority delegation would be considered an asset.
- CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) modeling experience would also be considered an asset.
- Thorough knowledge of aerospace materials and processes.
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret blueprints.
- Strong organizational, analytical, leadership, interpersonal, decision making, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Working knowledge of PCs including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project)