WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
This full-time position has been created due to the rapidly expanding operations in San Bernardino, CA. We seek a hardworking candidate with a very strong attention to detail to be involved in all logistical aspects, as well as purchasing within the aerial firefighting industry.
This position is located in San Bernardino, CA. Candidates MUST have a valid Work Permit / Work Visa to work in the United States.
- Pick & Pack parts/materials request. Perform day-to-day receiving and outgoing tasks and restocking of inventory.
- Track and trace inbound and outbound shipments to various warehouse locations, vendors/suppliers, customers, and update system accordingly.
- Issue shipping instructions and provide routing instructions for finished goods and raw materials (International Shipments).
- Ensure Coulson Group of Companies procedures and standards are being met.
- Work with various departments to ensure steady flow of information throughout our supply chain.
- Continuously follow up & Update to all requestors/departments with inbound and outbound shipments.
- Provide support for logistics / Operations projects as assigned.
- To ensure all parts/materials are stored at the right location (Lot and Bin), cleanness at all the time.
- Perform receiving, shipping and release inbound & Outbound accurately follow our SOP and requirements
- Any ad hoc and other duties as required by the Supply Chain department.
- At least one year of Shipper / Receiver experience
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean abstract
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail orientated
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Experience in a stores position in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer programs, such as MS Excel
Additional experience, education and/or skills
- Security background check may be required.
- Aviation knowledge is desirable.