This position is located in mid-Vancouver Island. Candidates MUST have a valid Work Permit / Work Visa to work in Canada.
- Pick & Pack parts/materials request. Perform day-to-day receiving and outgoing tasks and restocking of inventory.
- Track and trace inbound and outbound shipments to various warehouse locations, vendors/suppliers, customers, and update system accordingly.
- Issue shipping instructions and provide routing instructions for finished goods and raw materials (International Shipments).
- Ensure Coulson Group of Companies procedures and standards are being met.
- Work with various departments to ensure steady flow of information throughout our supply chain.
- Continuously follow up & Update to all requestors/departments with inbound and outbound shipments.
- Provide support for logistics / Operations projects as assigned.
- To ensure all parts/materials are stored at the right location (Lot and Bin), cleanness at all the time.
- Perform receiving, shipping and release inbound & Outbound accurately follow our SOP and requirements
- Any ad hoc and other duties as required by the Supply Chain department.
- At least one year of Shipper / Receiver experience
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean Abstract
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail orientated
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Experience in a stores position in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer programs, such as MS Excel
Additional experience, education and/or skills
- Security background check may be required.
- Aviation knowledge is desirable.