WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
This full-time position has been created due to the rapidly expanding operations in Port Alberni, B.C. We seek a hardworking candidate with a very strong attention to detail, Logistics Coordinator will lead and maintain all areas of the logistics and regulatory requirements. There will be no shortage of engaging work at Coulson Aircrane, a company that strives to set high standards in aviation industry.
• Adhere to all Coulson safety policies and procedures
• Prepare and ship packages & freight with appropriate courier or trucking company.
• Track shipments in transit and provide daily updates to field crew.
• Reviewing and approving freight charges and invoices
• Create a daily shipment schedule to ensure priority shipments are sent out on time.
• Inspect the condition of goods prior to packing for shipping
• Responsible for shipping activities of all inbound and outbound materials
• Report discrepancies to immediate supervisor
• Strong communication with vendors to confirm shipping status for orders
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 1 years of experience in Logistics (Preferred)
• Experience in the aviation or manufacturing industry (Preferred)
• Administrative experience (data entry, maintaining spreadsheets, filing, Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs)
• Working knowledge of safe lifting methods
• Troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
• Strong team player and good interpersonal and communication skills
• Commitment to company value and ethic