WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Cypress restaurant at Chances RimRock Gaming Centre is looking for a hands-on consultant chef that will train, develop and guide our kitchen team members.
We are looking for individuals who have worked in upscale casual establishments, have been part of an opening team and/or have assisted other restaurants in a similar role.
We are expecting someone to spend 8 to 12 weeks with our team members to help and guide them during this period but also bring in new ideas that will not only allow them to be successful but will create a unique culinary experience for our guests.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the kitchen and service of meals.
- Provide culinary expertise, hands-on training and operational support to the team.
- Assist the General Manager with menu creation, recipes, production schedule and budget controls.
- Maintain effective inventory controls to minimize food waste.
- Order and ensure an adequate supply of food items required according to the fluctuations of demand.
- Maintain operations standards in food quality, presentation, and health and safety compliance.
- Support daily operations with a hands-on approach during service times to ensure every meal exceeds guest expectations.
A Background check is a BCLC mandatory requirement.