WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Coulson Aviation USA has an opening for a S-76 Mechanic with experience maintaining aircraft in the field. We operate a fleet of aircraft that includes: 737, C130, C550, S61, S76, UH60, and CH47 aircraft, primarily in a firefighting capacity. This rotational position does not require you to relocate. You can live anywhere in the USA as we will cover the cost for you to travel to and from your Home.
We are searching for a hardworking candidate with a very strong attention to detail.
- Travel with aircraft and carry out maintenance on S-76B aircraft in the field
- Troubleshoot aircraft structural, mechanical or hydraulic systems
- Ensure that all documentation and required records are accurately completed for maintenance on aircraft
- Research repairs and order parts and tooling in preparation of maintenance work scope
- Work as part of a team to complete scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Additional duties as assigned by Crew Chief or Fleet Manager
- Valid FAA A&P certification
- Transport Canada AME license an asset
- 5 years’ licensed maintenance experience on S-76 B series aircraft
- Experience with field operations and field aircraft maintenance
- Valid Drivers’ License and Passport
- Willing and able to travel internationally
- Must have own basic hand tools
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.