Job Title: Chief Pilot and Head of Training Checking - Cessna Citation C560
Coulson Group is founded on innovation, diversification, entrepreneurial spirit, working smarter and harder than the competition and customer service excellence. Coulson values safety first and is an environmentally friendly organisation.
What we Are Looking for.
We are looking for a Chief Pilot and Head of Training and Checking to join our team in Australia. This full-time position will operate year-round and is based out of RAAF Richmond in NSW. The Chief Pilot will supervise the conduct of flight operations in the Citation 560.
The Chief Pilot and Head of Training and Checking is also responsible for the overall operation of Rural Fire Service aircraft and is the final authority of all safety of flight aspects of the operation. In addition, as the Head of Training and Checking the role will involve oversight of all training and checking for all flight crew in the Australian organization.
The Chief Pilot and Head of Training and Checking will supervise the following:
- fire suppression activities,
- transportation of crew and equipment,
- disaster mitigation and related activities.
- checking and training of all air crew.
- a relevant bachelor degree or higher qualification or at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Previous senior fight operations management experience preferred.
- A Valid CASA ATPL with C560 type rating.
- Class 1 medical.
- A minimum of 1000 hours as PIC on the Citation 560.
- Previous Check Pilot experience preferred.
- Low level rating.
- Previous fire bombing experience preferred.
Salary is negotiable and will be consistent with the Air Pilots Award 2020 adjusted for the experience and additional skills the person possesses.
We value a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from individuals from all cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a National Police History Check.