WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking an Accounting Clerk to join the Finance department at Coulson Group of Companies on a 3-4 month contract. The Accounting Clerk will work effectively as part of the Finance team and support with general administrative duties as well.
Here is what would be included in a typical day:
- Provide backup support to Payroll of over 100 employees
- Credit card reconciliations and postings through expense technology. Daily reconciliation of divisional paperwork including cash and credit card transactions.
- Reporting on daily bank transactions for multiple bank accounts, currencies, and companies. Posting journal entries of transactions and preparing month end reconciliations.
- Support the Accounts Receivable team by processing accounts receivable invoices with accounts in multiple currencies. This includes invoicing, posting receipts, and timecard tracking.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Accounting or Business Certificate, diploma in Accounting or Business preferred
- Minimum of one year working in an office accounting environment, including one year of payroll experience.
- Mid level proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Experience working with accounting software and technologies
- Experience working with expense tracking software, specifically SAP Concur preferred
- Organized and ability to prioritize under various deadlines
- Strong mathematical ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-faceted business
- Ability to deal with changing priorities and multi-task
- Positive attitude and a desire to contribute to the team