About Coulson Aviation Australia
Coulson Aviation Australia has its headquarters at Bankstown Airport and a base at Richmond RAAF base, Sydney, New South Wales.
Coulson Aviation Australia provides all airside management, including pilots, crew and maintenance for the NSW Rural Fire Service-owned RFS Boeing 737 Large Air Tanker, 2 X Cessna Citation jets and 2 X Bell B412 helicopters.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a B1 & B2 Licensed Engineer Bell 412 to join our team in Australia. These individuals will be
- Responsible for performing maintenance on aircraft.
- Responsible for inspecting and documenting completed maintenance on the Bell 412 aircraft.
The role requires extensive fieldwork, so equal time rostering may be offered
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carry out maintenance on aircraft for which suitably licensed.
• Provide on the job mentoring for unlicensed AME's and apprentices under their control
• Manage the ordering of spares, components, and materials as required for a specific
maintenance task and ensure all tools and equipment meet calibration requirements and are in
good working order prior to use
• Troubleshoot aircraft structural, mechanical, or hydraulic systems to identify problems and
adjust and repair systems according to current data and Instructions for Continued
• Ensure worksheets, logs, tracking updates and other required records are complete and
submitted in a timely manner
• Current Category B1.3 CASA Part 66 Aircraft Engineer License with a Bell 412 /Agusta AB412 (PWC
PT6) aircraft type rating with no relevant exclusions.
• 2 years maintenance experience on Bell 412 helicopters
• Previous experience using Computerized Aircraft Maintenance Program (CAMP) a bonus
•Willingness to work in the field for extended periods
If applicants would like to discuss the position in more detail with the Chief Engineer, please email HR@ Coulson group requesting a meeting
We value a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from individuals from all cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a National Police History Check.