We are seeking a Fleet Manager/Mechanic to oversee and perform the maintenance of Citation aircraft. This individual will be the subject matter expert and liaison for all maintenance related issues from personnel in their assigned aircraft.
- Oversee and perform all aspects of hangar and line maintenance.
- Project management and maintenance planning.
- Ensure accuracy of all maintenance data as required.
- Maintain supply of operational tooling and parts, including ordering.
- Provide on the job training and support for crew members.
- Oversee crew scheduling and performance.
- Previous experience as a Fleet Manager, Crew Chief or similar role.
- A minimum of 5 years experience on Citation 550 or 560.
- Valid FAA Regulation license.
- Valid drivers license and passport.
- Willing and able to travel internationally.
- Must have own basic hand tools.