We are seeking a full-time Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company and offer administrative support across the organization. The successful candidate will have a positive and welcoming personality, with a passion for customer service.
- Answer, screen, greet, and forward incoming calls as directed.
- Maintain corporate contact list.
- Provide administrative support to the Finance and Marketing department.
- Oversee distribution and preparation of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist with delivery and receipt of client surveys.
- Arrange, book, and track local accommodation for the organization.
- Maintain, track, and order office supplies for the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of and experience in using social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Basic graphic design experience (Canva, Photoshop)
- Accurate data entry with a minimum of 50 WPM
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of people
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Developed verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an office setting required
- Minimum 1 year in a receptionist role preferred