WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Administrative Assistant - Contracts is an entry level role, which will be responsible for contract maintenance, formatting, and administrative tasks.
This position is based in mid-Vancouver Island, BC Canada. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Support documentation preparation, presentation material and meetings.
- Review contract change proposals and amendments and assist in negotiations regarding the contract with the customer.
- Prepare, and present documents covering various types of contracts with customers and business partners.
- Provide thorough and timely review of documents drafted by internal and external parties.
- Liaise with customers and business partners regarding contract deliverables, including documentation, plans, milestones and other unique contract requirements.
- Keep accurate, easily accessible, and complete records of the company’s contractual and business matters for the scope of work assigned to them.
- Keep documented records of commitments made between the company and its customers and business partners.
- Ensure that the business area is cognizant of the requirement to have these agreements properly expressed and executed in a timely manner to protect the interests of the business area as well as the company.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary education an asset.
- Aviation industry experience an asset.
Skills, Knowledge and Required Competencies
- Able to conduct research on the internet and elsewhere for licensing and contractual items, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative and problem solve.
- Excellent knowledge of English language, verbal and written.
- Demonstrate exemplary business ethics, integrity, and honesty in all situations.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Advanced computer skills including Word/Excel/PowerPoint.