ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Coulson Aviation Australia has its headquarters at Bankstown Airport and a base at Richmond RAAF base, Sydney, New South Wales.
Coulson Aviation Australia provides all airside management, including pilots, crew and maintenance for the NSW Rural Fire Service-owned RFS Boeing 737 Large Air Tanker, 2 X Cessna Citation jets and 2 X Bell B412 helicopters.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are keen to talk to Australian Licensed Engineer Citation 560 engineers who are interested in either full time, part- time or contract work to support our Richmond based team in Australia. For the right candidate Coulson Aviation would been open to discuss touring arrangements including flights and accommodation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out maintenance on aircraft for which suitably licensed.
- Provide on the job mentoring for unlicensed AME’s and apprentices under their control
- Manage the ordering of spares, components, and materials as required for a specific maintenance task and ensure all tools and equipment meet calibration requirements and are in good working order prior to use
- Troubleshoot aircraft structural, mechanical, or hydraulic systems to identify problems and adjust and repair systems according to current data and Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICA)
- Ensure work sheets, logs, tracking updates and other required records are complete and submitted in a timely manner
- Current Category B1.1 CASA Part 66 Aircraft Engineer License with a C560 (JT15D) aircraft type rating
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, we can only consider applicants that are an Australian resident and are legally eligible to work in Australia.
Also Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We value a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from individuals from all cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a National Police History Check.