Coulson Aviation is searching for a Captain and First Officer for our CL600 Challenger!
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
At Coulson, we know that our employees are our strongest asset. Guided by a successful past and a long-term innovative vision for growth, our future success will be driven by our people and our strategic approach to our work.
Aircraft fire fighting and developing new industrial technologies are much more than pieces of metal and components; we at Coulson are determined to make a difference saving lives and homes. In addition, we strive to improve the environment we share globally.
Family owned and operated since 1960, the Coulson Group of Companies began with Forestry in British Columbia. During the 1990s, Coulson expanded into Aviation and led by a pioneering management team, we have become one of the foremost Aviation Fire Fighting Companies in the world. We operate in the USA and Australia, and we expect to expand to other countries around the world.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking both a CAPTAIN and a FIRST OFFICER for our CL600 Challenger aircraft. The successful candidates will report and receive all tasking from the Lead Captain of Coulson Aviation, while all scheduled and non-scheduled aircraft maintenance issues are coordinated with the Director of Maintenance, or the company General Manager. This aircraft is US registered, and it operates under Part 91 of the FARs. Operating primarily in Western USA and Canada.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft and the safety of all passengers on board from take-off to landing.
- Ensure the aircraft is manned and operated in accordance with all relevant FAA regulations.
- Complete all flight planning, cross border APIS documentation, coordinate with all relevant FBOs to support the flight, coordinate all passenger transportation at destination, and all other tasks appropriate to ensure the successful completion of the trip(s).
- Ensure aircraft galley is stocked and cleaned and detailed prior to all flights.
- Valid FAA License
- If not currently FAA Licensed, must hold the Canadian equivalent and be willing to complete the FAA conversion exams
- Hold a valid passport (Canadian or US) for country of residence
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Level 5 English proficiency
- 4000+ hours total time
- 2000 multi-engine
- 2000 PIC
- 1000+ turbo jet
First Officer Hours:
- 1500+ total hours
- 500+ hour turbine time
Preferably seeking candidates willing to locate to the Lower Mainland BC or mid-Vancouver Island.
A CL600 Type rating an asset.