WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
As a server at Rim Rock Casino, your top priority is providing excellent customer service and dining experiences for our customers. Our Servers provide exceptional dining experiences by creating genuine and sincere connections with our guests. They are a part of a dynamic service team that works together to deliver unforgettable food, drinks and service to ensure every guest leaves happy.
· Greet customers upon arrival at the restaurant
· Provide excellent customer service during their dining experience
· Provide suggestions for food or drink choices to diners
· Taking feedback from diners
· Clean tables and preparing spaces for future diners
· Carry drinks and food from the kitchen or bar area to the tables
· Memorize the food menus and wine lists, as well as any nightly specials
· Must be able to lift minimum of 30 lbs.
· 1 year of Customer Service Experience (Preferred)
· Serving it right certification
A Background check is a BCLC mandatory requirements
The wage for a server starts at $15.65/hour. Benefits are available for full-time and part-time employees after 6 months of employment.