WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Aircraft Assembler is responsible for assembling, fitting, and installing prefabricated parts to manufacture fixed wing or rotary wing aircraft or aircraft subassemblies.
- Read and interpret aircraft assembly diagrams
- Assemble and fit pre-fabricated parts to form subassemblies, working at benches or directly on an aircraft structure
- Assemble, fit and install pre-fabricated parts and subassemblies such as aircraft skins, flight controls, rigging, hydraulics and other mechanical systems.
- Complete all required paperwork and documentation according to regulatory standards and Company policies and procedures
- Work in a high paced environment, willingness to get the job done
- Open to the idea of travel and working in and outside of Canada
- High School Diploma
- Read blueprints and interpret drawings
- Experience drilling and reaming aircraft structures
- Composite fabrication and composite repair
- Ability to work at heights and confined spaces
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Reliable and punctual
*This position has been deemed a Safety Sensitive Position and the incumbent will be required to participate in Pre-Employment Drug Testing and will be entered into a Random Drug Testing pool.