We are seeking applications for the following positions:
- FAA Certified A&P Mechanics for the B737-300 Aircraft.
- FAA Certified A&P Mechanic Crew Chiefs for the B737-300 Aircraft.
A six month contract position exists for suitably qualified personnel. The positions may involve travel and deployment throughout Australia. Personnel will be engaged in field operations and must be mobile and willing to stay in field camps.
Minimum qualifications for Aircraft Mechanics:
- Valid FAA A&P Mechanics Certificate.
- Four years’ experience as an aircraft maintenance mechanic conducting field maintenance in compliance with Federal Aviation Administration regulations.
- Two year maintenance experience on the B737-300 aircraft.
- Two year maintenance experience with Retardant Aerial Delivery System (RADS).
In order to be eligible for the “Crew Chief” position the following additional qualifications to those listed above are required.
- A minimum 4 years’ experience as an aircraft maintenance mechanic in field maintenance of B737-300 aircraft, plus 2 years minimum experience as B737-300 crew chief.
- Experience in maintaining B737-300 aircraft and related support equipment including scheduling, training and supervising aircraft maintenance crews.
Salary is negotiable and will be consistent with the Airline Operations Ground Staff Award adjusted for the experience and additional skill the person possesses.
Please send a detailed resume to https://careers.coulsongroup.com/ by the 18th of July 2022.