We are seeking applications for licensed Canadian AMEs and FAA licensed aircraft mechanics for the Sikorsky 61 (S61).
A six month contract position exists for suitably qualified personnel. The positions may involve travel and deployment throughout Australia. Personnel will be engaged in field operations and must be mobile and willing to stay in field camps.
Minimum qualifications for Engineers/Mechanics:
- Valid Transport Canada or FAA licence (M Category or equivalent).
- Sikorsky 61 (“S61”) training certificate issued by a Transport Canada or FAA approved training organization.
- 4 years’ experience as an AME/Mechanic conducting field maintenance in compliance with Canadian Aviation Regulations or Federal Aviation Regulations.
- 2 years experience as an AME/Mechanic on fixed tank and longline bucket systems.
In order to be eligible for the Crew Chief position the following additional qualifications to those listed above are required:
- A minimum 4 years experience as an AME/Mechanic in field maintenance of helicopters, plus 2 years minimum experience as an S61 crew chief.
- Experience in maintaining S61 and related support equipment including scheduling, training and supervising aircraft maintenance crews.
Salary is negotiable and will be consistent with the Airline Operations Ground Staff Award adjusted for the experience and additional skill the person possesses.
Please send a detailed resume to https://careers.coulsongroup.com/ by the 18th of July 2022.