We are seeking applications for FAA Licensed Flight Engineers for the Chinook CH 47.
A six month contract position exists for suitably qualified personnel. The positions may involve travel and deployment throughout Australia. Personnel will be engaged in field operations and must be mobile and willing to stay in field camps.
Minimum qualifications for CH47 Flight Engineers.
- Comply with the FAA Aircraft Mechanic requirements.
- Valid FAA Flight Engineer License with CH47 endorsement.
- Must have completed CH47 simulator training within the past year.
- Helicopter Underwater Escape training (HUET) training completed in the last 3 years.
- Operations utilizing the RADS of which 50 hours must be in the last 6 calendar months.
- Dangerous goods qualified.
- Completed a course Crew Resource Management and Human Factors for the conduct of Multi Crew Operations.
Salary is negotiable and will be consistent with the Air Pilots Award 2020 adjusted for the experience and additional skills the person possesses.
Please send a detailed resume to https://careers.coulsongroup.com/ by the 18th of July 2022.