We are seeking applications for Canadian and FAA Licensed Flight Crew for the Sikorsky 61.
A six month contract position exists for suitably qualified personnel. The positions may involve travel and deployment throughout Australia. Personnel will be engaged in field operations and must be mobile and willing to stay in field camps.
Minimum qualifications for Pilots:
- A valid Transport Canada or FAA ATPLH with S61 Endorsement.
- A Current Transport Canada or FAA First Class Medical.
- A minimum 1500 hours pilot in command time and 1000 hours pilot in command time on an S61.
- A minimum of 50 hours on the S61 involving aerial firebombing in the last 6 calendar months and a minimum of 100 hours aerial firebombing using a combination of both a bucket and a helicopter tanking system.
- Advanced NVG qualified.
- Aircraft Underwater Escape training (AUET) training completed in the last 3 years.
- Completed a course in Crew Resource Management and Human Factors for the conduct of Multi Crew Operations.
- Dangerous goods qualified.
Salary is negotiable and will be consistent with the Air Pilots Award 2020 adjusted for the experience and additional skills the person possesses.
Please send a detailed resume to https://careers.coulsongroup.com/ by the 18th of July 2022.