WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
As part of the Supply Chain department, the function of this position includes performing day-to-day receiving and outgoing tasks and restocking of inventory. Other duties include issuing shipment and routing instructions and tracking both inbound and outbound inventory.
- Perform day-to-day receiving and outgoing tasks and restocking of inventory. This includes Pick & Pack parts/materials request and ensuring all parts/materials are stored at the right location (Lot and Bin), cleanness at all the time.
- Issue shipping instructions and provide routing instructions for finished goods and raw materials (International Shipments).
- Track and trace inbound and outbound shipments to various warehouse locations, vendors/suppliers, customers, and update system accordingly.
- Continuously follow up & update all requestors/departments with inbound and outbound shipments.
- Work with various departments to ensure steady flow of information throughout our supply chain.
- Provide support for Logistics / Operations projects as assigned.
- Ensure Coulson Group of Companies procedures and standards are being met.
- 1 year logistics or supply chain experience
- 1 year leading and training in logistic field
- 1 year import and export experience
- Experience in the aviation industry preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
$20 - $22/hour to start.