WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Coulson is an international aviation company that continues to grow each year. We are looking for an organized, hardworking, and energetic Executive Assistant. The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Somebody who is resourceful, tech-savvy and personable would thrive in our dynamic and ever-changing environment.
This position is based in Port Alberni, BC but does involve international travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizes and manages correspondence on Executive’s behalf
- Reviews and responds to emails, letters, agendas, etc.
- Determines significance of correspondence and routes to appropriate parties in a timely and efficient manner.
- Gathers, compiles, verifies, and analyzes information for use such as letters, reports, presentations, etc.
- Ensures effective and efficient completion of projects and tasks.
- Maintains records and files as required.
- Prepares Executives for meetings by briefing, organizing documents, coordinating lunches, etc.
- Prepares travel arrangements such as booking flights, hotels, car rentals, etc.
- Takes notes during meetings and calls
- Prepares meeting minutes for distribution
- Other related duties as assigned
- 2-years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, or other similar role with transferable skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, verbal/written communication.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Microsoft Office product experience – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, Zoom and other virtual meeting programs
- Well-developed problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to condense large data into manageable messages
- Ability to type 50 wpm
- Driver’s License required
- Passport is required
- Exposure to handling sensitive and confidential data
- Excellent editing skills
- Able to re-prioritize through the day/week when given new tasks
A competitive salary will be offered in addition to extended health benefits and a pension plan.