WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Coulson Aviation USA has an opening for a 737 Mechanic. We operate a fleet of aircraft that includes: 737, C130, S61, S76, UH60, and CH47 aircraft, primarily in a firefighting capacity (USFS, Cal Fire, Australia). We offer industry competitive pay and benefits with 401K, overtime, travel, lodging, per diem, and health insurance. This rotational position does not require you to relocate. You can live anywhere in Canada as we will cover the cost for you to travel to and from your home.
We are searching for a hardworking candidate with a very strong attention to detail.
Field experience as a flight mechanic will also be an asset as we continue to grow.
- Must travel with aircraft when needed
- All aspects of hangar and line maintenance
- Project Management and Planning
- Able to make proper log entries as required by the Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs)
- Work closely with the Director of Maintenance/Chief Inspector
- Liaise with Management and Crew to complete deadlines
- Maintain the 737-300 to the applicable regulatory standards
- Work individually or in a multi crew environment
- Valid FAA A&P certification
- CA AME
- B737-300 General Familiarization course
- 3+ years of B737 line maintenance experience
- Heavy maintenance experience including engine removal and installations
- Valid Drivers’ License and Passport
- Willing and able to travel internationally
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Read and comprehend technical publications
- Must have own basic hand tools
Additional experience, education and/or skills:
- Security background check may be required.
- Aviation knowledge is required.