WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Structures Engineer or Technician maintains or modifies different types of aircraft to aviation standards. The incumbent possesses the ability to interpret drawings and complete.
- Maintain and modify aircraft to an aviation standard. Be able to read drawings and take instruction and work to industry standards
- Looking for high quality workmanship with attention paid to detail
- Maintain a tidy work area and be able to keep accurate work records
- Work in a high paced environment. A willingness to get the job done
- Open to the idea of travel and working in and outside of Canada
- All levels of experience will be considered.
- Approved aviation course preferred.
- AME (S) rated is preferred. (Pay scale is based on experience)
- Experience preferred but not required. Must hold a clean driving abstract
- Approved training course completed is preferred (ICS also accepted)
- Interpret Manuals/Drawings/Technical Data/Process standards
- Good Hand skills
- Communication (Spoken and written) take direction
- Ability to work at heights and confined spaces
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Reliable and punctual