WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Gaming Worker's primary function is to be a frontline customer service representative of the casino. They ensure that the customer’s visit is an enjoyable experience. The Gaming Worker will display a high level of professionalism in appearance and conduct while maintaining tolerance and stability when under pressure or opposition. Leading by example and making a good impression on others.
- Demonstrate an ongoing ability to work by the gaming worker standards, covering Skill Requirements, Professionalism, Guest Services, Policies and Procedures, and Operating Procedures
- Monitoring the full casino floor activities
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and pleasant environment for the customers to enjoy.
- Creating an enjoyable experience and environment for customers, through courteous, friendly and prompt servicing of customer needs.
- Reporting any unusual situations or activities to the Supervisor
- Following safe work procedures and report any health and safety hazards to a supervisor or a Health and Safety Representative
- Handling and resolving problems as they occur with either customer complaints, or equipment problems.
- Must be able to lift minimum of 30 lbs.
- Good judgment
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods
- 1 year of Customer Service Experience (Preferred)
The Gaming Worker position pays $16.00/ hour plus gratuities
A Background check is a BCLC mandatory requirement