Duties and Responsibilities:
- General cleaning of the building and keeping it maintained and in good condition.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Cleaning and stock restrooms.
- Ensure doors are locked after hours.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Perform minor repairs.
- Notify supervisors or managers of major repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Keep cleaning supplies in stock.
- Work with a contract cleaning service when necessary.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well when supervisors are not present.
- Ability to lift at least 35 pounds and be capable of working on their feet all day.
- Must be able to stand, walk, carry, climb stairs, etc.
- Handle basic maintenance, cleaning and other janitorial work.
- Basic math skills.
- Able to work safely with a variety of cleaning supplies and cleaning equipment
- High school diploma.
All positions within the Casino require a BCLC Background Check.
This position is based in Port Alberni, BC Canada. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
This position will pay $17 per hour.
Coulson provides excellent benefits as part of its Compensation Package.