WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Cessna C550 Mechanic to join our touring based team in United States. This individual will be responsible for identifying and performing maintenance on aircraft. The engineer possesses demonstrated mechanical experience on C550 aircraft and is responsible for inspecting and documenting completed maintenance on the C550 aircraft.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Carry out maintenance on aircraft for which suitably licensed.
· Provide on the job mentoring for unlicensed AME’s and apprentices under their control
· Manage the ordering of spares, components, and materials as required for a specific maintenance task and ensure all tools and equipment meet calibration requirements and are in good working order prior to use
· Troubleshoot aircraft structural, mechanical, or hydraulic systems to identify problems and adjust and repair systems according to current data and Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICA)
· Ensure work sheets, logs, tracking updates and other required records are complete and submitted in a timely manner
• Current FAA A&P license.
• 2 years maintenance experience on C550
• Previous experience using Computerized Aircraft Maintenance Program (CAMP) a bonus