WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Coulson Aviation (USA) has an opening for a C130 Mechanic. We operate a fleet of aircraft that includes: 737, C130, S61, S76, UH60, and CH47 aircraft, primarily in a firefighting capacity. We offer industry competitive pay and benefits, travel, lodging, per diem, and health insurance. At Coulson we run rotational shifts based on equal time on and off, and no requirement to relocate.
We are searching for a hardworking candidate with a very strong attention to detail. You have previous C130 experience at a minimum. You also have excellent knowledge of Lockheed Maintenance programs or willing to learn, and heavy check experience is desirable. Field experience as a flight mechanic will also be an asset, but not necessary. Pride in workmanship for carrying our critical missions, on tight deadlinesis what we do!
- Project Management and Planning an asset
- Work closely with the Director of Maintenance/Chief Inspector
- Maintain the C130 to the applicable regulatory standards
- All aspects of hangar and line maintenance
- Maintain spares, inventory, and available for any logistics requirements.
- Work individually or in a multi crew environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must travel with aircraft when needed
- A&P license/ or working to obtain
- Willingness to also obtain a CLD Class A drivers
- Able to be repair station rostered
- 2+ years C130 line and/or depot level maintenance background
- Any previous military or Gen Fam courses and asset.
- Valid Driver’s License and Passport
- Willing and able to travel internationally
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Read and comprehend technical publications
- Must have own basic hand tools
- Security background check and drug test may be required