Continuing Airworthiness Manager
ABOUT COULSON AVIATION AUSTRALIA
Coulson Aviation Australia is a subsidiary of global aerial firefighting company Coulson Aviation and supports Australian States and Emergency Service Organisations with the provision of aircraft and experienced team members.
Coulson Aviation operates across the world with a fleet of large aerial firefighting assets consisting of both fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft. With our fleet of Boeing 737 FIRELINERS™, C-130 Hercules fire bombers, Citations, CH47D Chinooks, UH60 Blackhawks, Sikorsky and Bell 412 helicopters we can run rapid aerial fire suppression, including initial attack and extended attack protocols.
Coulson Aviation Australia also operate and manage New South Wales Rural Fire Service-owned aircraft in all aspects of maintenance, fleet support systems and management, and operating personnel.
For more information about Coulson Aviation Australia visit www.coulsonaviation.com.au
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Continuing Airworthiness Manager to join our team in Australia.
The position will be located in Richmond, NSW. The Continuing Airworthiness Manager (CAM) is a leadership position that ensures continuous regulatory compliance with CASR Part 42 regulations, the CASR Part 42 MOS and the Coulson Exposition for currently two CJ560 Citation jets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and communicate the airworthiness standards that support aviation safety, by maintaining and continuously improving the CAMO Part 42 Exposition in compliance with the CASR Part 42 regulations, the CASR Part 42 MOS
- Regularly monitor the outputs from the CAMO to ensure continued compliance with the Coulson Aviation Australia CAMO Exposition, Review the performance against the identified airworthiness objectives such as AD compliance, Reliability program, and Defects
- Assure that appropriate corrective and preventative actions are implemented to address CAMO performance or compliance irregularities in accordance with the Coulson CAMO Exposition
- Manage the performance of the Coulson CAMO to ensure compliance with appropriate CASA regulations and orders
- The CAM, as a Head of Department within the company will be required to provide leadership and direction to employees which includes recruitment, onboarding, training, coaching, performance management and career development. The CAM Ensures a high degree of employee engagement and achievement of compliance goals and objectives
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Continuing Airworthiness Management of aircraft
- Aircraft Maintenance Management Organisation functional and practical knowledge
- Comprehensive knowledge of the regulations and standards applicable to airworthiness of aircraft authorised to operate under the AOC
- Knowledge of the relevant parts of the AOC holder’s operations manual that have continuing airworthiness implications for aircraft authorised to operate under the AOC
- Strong CASA Regulatory knowledge
- CAMO experience including knowledge of the CAMO’s exposition and knowledge of the CAMO’s quality system
- Proven ability to develop and execute on projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sources of diverse and complex information applied to the resolution of complex issues
- Hold, or have held one of the following: a CASA aircraft engineer licence or equivalent, a certificate IV level in aircraft maintenance, aviation maintenance management diploma, or an engineering diploma in aeronautical, avionics, mechanical, electrical or electronics
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, we can only consider applicants that are an Australian resident and are legally eligible to work in Australia.
Also Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We value a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from individuals from all cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a National Police History Check.
- Flight Operations
- Richmond, NSW, Australia
Richmond, NSW, Australia
Continuing Airworthiness Manager
Loading application form