ABOUT COULSON AIRCRANE
Coulson Aircrane is a global aerial firefighting company that operates in Canada, the USA, Australia, and Chile.
Coulson Aircrane operates with a fleet of large aerial firefighting aircraft consisting of both fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft. With our fleet, we can run rapid aerial fire suppression, including initial attack and extended attack protocols.
Coulson Aircrane is a part of the Coulson Group of companies. We are a financially stable and growing organization that has been in business for 63 years.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are hiring for a Quality Assurance Auditor to join the Quality Assurance team.
Coulson Aircrane is a Canadian aviation Approved Maintenance Organization, aircraft Operator and Manufacturer. The Quality Assurance Auditor is responsible for conducting internal audits in accordance with the Company Quality Management System, ensuring compliance with internal policies as well as with customer and regulatory requirements.
This is a full-time position located in Port Alberni, on Vancouver Island. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Performing internal audits in accordance with the requirements of the Quality Management System.
- Maintaining the Quality Management System
- Identifying Opportunities for Improvement
- Reporting audit findings to management
- Facilitating and monitoring the implementation of preventative and corrective actions taken
- Ensuring timely implementation of actions taken
- Enforcing the company policies and procedures
- Participating in external audits, when necessary
- Assisting with assignment of training to personnel and contractors
- Assisting with the company Controlled Goods Program
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Experience in maintaining a Quality Management System
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience performing internal audits
- High level of proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite programs
- General knowledge of aircraft/ helicopters is an asset
- Knowledge of parts manufacturing and production is an asset
- Auditor training
- ISO 9001/ AS9100 certification is an asset
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Base salary of $70K, benefits and pension plan.
- Safety and Quality Assurance
- Quality Coordinator
- Port Alberni, BC, Canada
Port Alberni, BC, Canada
Loading application form