ABOUT COULSON AVIATION AUSTRALIA
Coulson Aviation Australia is a subsidiary of global aerial firefighting company Coulson Aviation and supports Australian States and Emergency Service Organisations with the provision of aircraft and experienced team members.
Coulson Aviation operates across the world with a fleet of large aerial firefighting assets consisting of both fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft. With our fleet of Boeing 737 FIRELINERS™, C-130 Hercules fire bombers, CH47D Chinooks, UH60 Blackhawks and Sikorsky helicopters we can run rapid aerial fire suppression, including initial attack and extended attack protocols.
Coulson Aviation Australia also operate and manage New South Wales Rural Fire Service-owned aircraft in all aspects of maintenance, fleet support systems and management, and operating personnel.
For more information about Coulson Aviation Australia visit www.coulsonaviation.com.au
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a reliable Stores Coordinator to join our growing team at Coulson Aviation Australia. The position will be in Richmond, NSW. The Stores Coordinator is a logistics support position that oversees the management of the Richmond store, inventory/stock levels, and support to aircraft ground crews. All necessary training will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring safe and accurate controlling of stores area for all inventory items. This includes inspection and receipt of inventory items into stores and proper tracking of inventory to meet regulatory requirements.
- Manage and control GSE equipment for support of all aircraft under CA control or ownership. Ensure equipment is operational and manage periodic calibration and testing of equipment as required.
- Manage ordering and replenishment of inventory as requested by ground staff. Establish control to ensure inventory levels are maintained and controlled as required.
- Offer relief as required to Bankstown operations or any other facility operated by CA Group. Be available for re-location on a temporary basis between operational sites.
- Assist with day-to-day operations to support the engineering and flight crews as required, based at Richmond facility.
- Satisfy position requirements of Stores Coordinator, as described in CA CASR Part 145 AMO Maintenance organization Exposition and Engineering Procedures Manual.
- Maintain general housekeeping of stores facilities.
Required Experience & Attributes:
- Experience in all aspects of warehousing and inventory management preferred.
- Current Forklift license is desired, but not essential.
- Possess good computer skills (specifically Microsoft programs), and open to learning new programs/software’s used companywide.
- Previous aviation experience, desired but not essential.
- Knowledge of shipping/receiving dangerous goods items, desired but not essential.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Key attention to detail.
- MUST have a strong work ethic.
- Reliable, trustworthy, punctual, quick learner, willingness to learn.
- Richmond, NSW, Australia
Richmond, NSW, Australia
Loading application form