WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Gaming Worker's primary function is to be a frontline customer service representative of the casino. They ensure that the customer’s visit is an enjoyable experience. The Gaming Worker will display a high level of professionalism in appearance and conduct while maintaining tolerance and stability when under pressure or opposition. Leading by example and making a good impression on others.
We are currently seeking a summer season, part-time employee.
- Demonstrate an ongoing ability to work by the gaming worker standards, covering Skill Requirements, Professionalism, Guest Services, Policies and Procedures, and Operating Procedures
- Monitoring the full casino floor activities
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and pleasant environment for the customers to enjoy.
- Creating an enjoyable experience and environment for customers, through courteous, friendly and prompt servicing of customer needs.
- Reporting any unusual situations or activities to the Supervisor
- Following safe work procedures and report any health and safety hazards to a supervisor or a Health and Safety Representative
- Handling and resolving problems as they occur with either customer complaints, or equipment problems.
- Must be able to lift minimum of 30 lbs.
- Good judgment
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods
- 1 year of Customer Service Experience (Preferred)
- Must be 19+ years of age
The Gaming Worker position pays $16.75/ hour plus gratuities
We support diversity, equity, and a workplace that is free from
harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing
accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation
through any element of the job application process, please notify us
and we will work with you to meet your needs.