WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
As a Bartender at Rim Rock Casino, your top priority is providing excellent customer service and dining experiences for our customers. Our Servers provide exceptional dining experiences by creating genuine and sincere connections with our guests. They are a part of a dynamic service team that works together to deliver unforgettable food, drinks and service to ensure every guest leaves happy.
This is a part-time, weekend opportunity paying $17.50 per hour plus gratuities.
- Greet customers upon arrival at the restaurant
- Provide excellent customer service during their dining experience
- Provide suggestions for food or drink choices to diners
- Taking feedback from diners
- Clean tables and preparing spaces for future diners
- Carry drinks and food from the kitchen or bar area to the tables
- Memorize the food menus and wine lists, as well as any nightly specials
- Mixing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages as per company recipe specifications
- Ability to keep bar organized, stocked and clean
- Bar inventory and managing stock level
- Assessing bar customers needs and preferences and providing recommendations
- Ensuring compliance with all food and beverage regulations
- Must be able to lift minimum of 30 lbs.
- 1 year of Customer Service Experience (Preferred)
- Serving it right certification
- A strong knowledge of spirits, wines and mixed cocktails is required.
- 6+ months of Bartending experience is preferred.
- A Background check is a BCLC mandatory requirements