Duties and Responsibilities:
- General cleaning of the building and keeping it maintained and in good condition.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Cleaning and stock restrooms.
- Ensure doors are locked after hours.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Perform minor repairs.
- Notify supervisors or managers of major repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Keep cleaning supplies in stock.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well independently
- Ability to lift at least 35 pounds and be capable of working on their feet all day.
- Must be able to stand, walk, carry, climb stairs, etc.
- Handle basic maintenance, cleaning and other janitorial work.
- Basic math skills.
- Able to work safely with a variety of cleaning supplies and cleaning equipment
In addition to the hourly wage, Coulson provides excellent benefits as part of its Total Compensation Package. These include medical and dental benefits and our pension plan.
The successful candidate must have their own transportation as the two locations the position will be based at are not accessible via public transportation.