ABOUT COULSON AVIATION
Coulson Aviation is a global aerial firefighting company that operates in Canada, the USA, Australia, and Chile.
Coulson Aviation operates with a fleet of large aerial firefighting aircraft consisting of both fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft. With our fleet, we can run rapid aerial fire suppression, including initial attack and extended attack protocols.
Coulson Aviation is a part of the Coulson Group of companies. We are a financially stable and growing organization that has been in business for 63 years.
Due to our company growth and expanding footprint, we are looking to add to our team and hire a Videographer & Social Media Content Creator.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a skilled Videographer & Social Media Content Creator to film, edit, and produce inspiring and engaging videos to distribute on various social media platforms such as TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. This exciting opportunity for the right person who wants to be part of a growing organization and develop direct relationships with ownership and stakeholders.
This position requires you to be living in, or be willing to relocate to Port Alberni, BC. Coulson Aviation can provide relocation assistance.
- Film, edit, and produce videos for distribution on social media platforms, including the use of graphics, music/audio, and effects.
- Direct, develop, and conduct on screen interviews with employees and other relevant subject matter experts.
- Coordinate with ownership and stakeholders on a vision for content based on company direction, goals, and target audiences.
- Utilizes knowledge of the company direction, goals, culture, and stakeholder thought process, to pitch ideas and create original content.
- Coordinate with marketing firms for distribution of content online and across various social media platforms.
- View and organize pre-exiting raw footage for use.
- 5+ years of experience in the professional/semi-professional video industry is required.
- Formal training and/or education relevant to filmography is required.
- Solid working knowledge of relevant social media platforms such as TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strong filming and editing skills.
- Creatively driven and passionate about producing top work.
- Positive attitude, high level of energy, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Self starter with the ability to work with no supervision.
- Highly organized with a keen eye for detail.
- Industry competitive base salary, plus employer paid extended health benefits, and access to a 5% matching pension plan.
- Opportunity to travel to Australia, South America, and the USA.