About Coulson Aviation Australia
Coulson Aviation Australia is a subsidiary of global aerial firefighting company Coulson Aviation and supports Australian States and Emergency Service Organisations with the provision of heavy aircraft and experienced team members.
Coulson Aviation operates across the world with a fleet of large aerial firefighting assets consisting of both fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft. With our fleet of Boeing 737 FIRELINERS™, C-130 Hercules fire bombers, Cessna 500 Series Citations, Bell 412, CH47D Chinooks, UH60 Blackhawks and Sikorsky helicopters, we have the ability to run rapid aerial fire suppression, including initial attack and extended attack protocols.
Coulson Aviation Australia also operate and manage New South Wales Rural Fire Service-owned aircraft in all aspects of maintenance, fleet support systems and management, and operating personnel.
For more information about Coulson Aviation Australia visit www.coulsonaviation.com.au
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a B1 & B2 Licensed Engineer Bell 412 to join our team in Australia. These individuals will be responsible for performing maintenance on aircraft and inspecting and documenting completed maintenance on the Bell 412 aircraft.
The role requires extensive fieldwork, so equal time rostering may be offered.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Carry out maintenance on aircraft for which suitably licensed.
• Provide on the job mentoring for unlicensed AME's and apprentices under their control.
• Manage the ordering of spares, components, and materials as required for a specific maintenance task and ensure all tools and equipment meet calibration requirements and are in good working order prior to use.
• Troubleshoot aircraft structural, mechanical, or hydraulic systems to identify problems and adjust and repair systems according to current data and Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICA).
• Ensure worksheets, logs, tracking updates and other required records are complete and submitted in a timely manner.
• Current Category B1.3 CASA Part 66 Aircraft Engineer License with a Bell 412 /Agusta AB412 (PWC PT6) aircraft type rating with no relevant exclusions.
• 5 years of experience as a LAME with 2 years maintenance experience on Bell medium helicopters.
• Previous experience using Computerized Aircraft Maintenance Program (CAMP) a bonus.
•Willingness to work in the field for extended periods.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, we can only consider applicants that are an Australian resident and are legally eligible to work in Australia.
Also due to the volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We value a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from individuals from all cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a National Police History Check.