WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Looking for qualified Line Cooks. You must be reliable, hard-working, able to work equally well independently and with others and be available to work flexible shifts. Food Safe Certificate is considered an asset.
This position is based in Port Alberni, BC Canada. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Responsible for the preparation and service of all products required for the location.
- Assist with any prep needed for any other stations/locations within the site.
- Assist with the daily menu.
- Maintain continual cleaning and sanitizing of your surrounding work area.
- Ensure an adequate supply of food/materials required according to the fluctuations of demand.
- Preparing food in an appetizing manner, both in appearance and in taste.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Chef/Management.
A Background check is a BCLC mandatory requirement.
This is a part-time or full-time opportunity starting at $20 an hour.
We support diversity, equity, and a workplace that is free from
harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing
accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation
through any element of the job application process, please notify us
and we will work with you to meet your needs.