ABOUT COULSON AVIATION
Coulson Aviation is a global aerial firefighting company that operates in the USA, Canada, Australia, and South America.
Coulson Aviation operates with a fleet of large
aerial firefighting aircraft consisting of both fixed-wing and
rotary-wing aircraft. With our fleet, we can run rapid aerial fire
suppression, including initial attack and extended attack protocols.
Coulson Aviation is a part of The Coulson Group of
companies. We are a financially stable and growing organization that has
been in business for 63 years.
Due to our company growth and expanding footprint, we are looking to add to our team and hire an AS9100 Quality Assurance Auditor.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are hiring for a Quality Assurance Auditor to join the Quality Assurance team.
Coulson Aircrane is a Canadian aviation Approved Maintenance Organization, aircraft operator and manufacturer. The Quality Assurance Auditor is responsible for conducting internal audits in accordance with the company quality management system, ensuring compliance with internal policies as well as with customer and regulatory requirements.
This is a full-time position located in Port Alberni, on Vancouver Island. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Performing internal audits in accordance with the requirements of the Quality Management System.
- Maintaining the Quality Management System
- Identifying Opportunities for Improvement
- Reporting audit findings to management
- Facilitating and monitoring the implementation of preventative and corrective actions taken
- Ensuring timely implementation of actions taken
- Enforcing the company policies and procedures
- Participating in external audits, when necessary
- Assisting with assignment of training to personnel and contractors
- Assisting with the company Controlled Goods Program
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Experience in maintaining a Quality Management System
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience performing internal audits
- High level of proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite programs
- General knowledge of aircraft/ helicopters is an asset
- Knowledge of parts manufacturing and production is an asset
- Auditor training
- ISO 9001/ AS9100 certification is an asset
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
We support diversity, equity, and a workplace that is free from
harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing
accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation
through any element of the job application process, please notify us
and we will work with you to meet your needs.