ABOUT COULSON AVIATION
Coulson Aviation is a global aerial firefighting company that operates in Canada, the USA, Australia, and Chile.
Coulson Aviation operates with a fleet of large
aerial firefighting aircraft consisting of both fixed-wing and
rotary-wing aircraft. With our fleet, we can run rapid aerial fire
suppression, including initial attack and extended attack protocols.
Coulson Aviation is a part of the Coulson Group of companies. We are a growing organization that has been in business for 63 years.
Due to our company growth and expanding footprint, we are looking to add to our team and hire a licensed Aircraft Mechanic.
There is NO RELOCATION REQUIREMENT for this opportunity. Candidates can live anywhere in the USA. We will fly you to work and back home.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are currently looking for an Aircraft Mechanic to join our touring-based Boeing 737-300 fleet aircraft team. This
individual will be responsible for planning and performing maintenance,
inspections, and defect rectification on fleet aircraft. The technician
will possess demonstrated mechanical experience on Boeing 737 aircraft
and is responsible for inspecting and documenting completed maintenance
- Carry out maintenance on aircraft for which suitably licensed.
- Provide on the job mentoring for unlicensed A&P’s and apprentices under their control.
the ordering of spares, components, and materials as required for a
specific maintenance task and ensure all tools and equipment meet
calibration requirements and are in good working order prior to use.
aircraft structural, mechanical, or hydraulic systems to identify
problems and adjust and repair systems according to current data and
Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICA).
- Ensure work sheets, logs, tracking updates and other required records are complete and submitted in a timely manner.
- A&P license.
- Boeing 737-300 type course or genfam course would be considered an asset.
- 3 years maintenance experience
- Previous experience using Computerized Aircraft Maintenance Program (CAMP) a bonus
- Valid driver's license and passport
- Ability to travel internationally
- $90K plus employer paid extended health benefits and access to a 5% matching 401K plan.
- Rotational schedule with equal time at home/off work.
- NO RELOCATION REQUIREMENT (live anywhere in the USA, you fly with your aircraft).
We support diversity, equity, and a workplace that is free from
harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing
accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation
through any element of the job application process, please notify us
and we will work with you to meet your needs.