ABOUT COULSON AVIATION
Coulson Aviation is a global aerial firefighting company that operates in Canada, the USA, Australia, and Chile.
Coulson Aviation operates with a fleet of large aerial firefighting aircraft consisting of both fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft. With our fleet, we can run rapid aerial fire suppression, including initial attack and extended attack protocols.
Coulson Aviation is a part of the Coulson Group of companies. We are a growing organization that has been in business for 63 years.
Due to our company growth and expanding footprint, we are looking to add to our team and hire Chemical Conversion General Labourer.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Due to growth within our organization, we are looking to hire a Chemical Conversion General Labourer to work in our Manufacturing department, in Port Alberni, BC, Canada.
This is a full time, entry level position that will pay $20 - $22/hour, plus benefits.
- Coordinate with the appropriate supervisor on all production requirements for the day to day running of the chemical conversion process.
- Notify the supervisor of any occurrences that may require the submission of a non-conformance report.
- Keep up-to-date on regulatory and industry related standards as required through internal training programs.
- Ensure that all manufacturing processes are carried out in accordance with the appropriate requirements as defined in related standard operating procedures.
- Ensure that all production equipment are maintained and all tools and equipment being utilized meet calibration and storage requirements.
- Ensure that all aeronautical products entering the chemical conversion process are received with appropriate traceability, certification information.
- Complete and submit all production records for work accomplished in a timely manner.
- Responsible to certify designated production work, as appropriate
- Monitor assigned inventories to ensure that quantities are kept at required acceptable levels.
- Work in accordance with safety guidelines in line with company and government standards.
- Ability to perform repetitive motion tasks that including bending, reaching, turning and continuous use of arms.
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
- Ability to be able to stand in one spot for extended periods of time.
- Ability to meet deadlines and punctual
- Good hand skills and hand eye coordination.
- Organized, reliable, team player attitude.
- Must hold a valid driver's license and have own reliable means of transportation.
- $20 - $22/hour.
- Company paid benefits and a 5% matching pension plan.
**Please note that we generally receive a very large number of
applications for this position and it may take us some time to get back
to you. We truly appreciate your patience and look forward to reviewing
We support diversity, equity, and a workplace that is free from
harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing
accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation
through any element of the job application process, please notify us
and we will work with you to meet your needs.