ABOUT COULSON AVIATION
Coulson Aviation is a global aerial firefighting company that operates in Canada, the USA, Australia, and Chile.
Coulson Aviation operates with a fleet of large aerial firefighting aircraft consisting of both fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft. With our fleet, we can run rapid aerial fire suppression, including initial attack and extended attack protocols.
Coulson Aviation is a part of the Coulson Group of companies. We are a growing organization that has been in business for 63 years.
Due to our company growth and expanding footprint, we are looking to add to our team and hire a Purchaser, in Thermal, CA, USA.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a hardworking Purchaser with strong attention to detail to be involved in purchasing aspects within the aeronautical industry. There will be no shortage of engaging work at Coulson Aviation, a company that strives to set high standards in the aviation industry.
This position is not a remote role and will be located in Thermal, CA.
- Purchase the highest quality products at the lowest possible price and in correct amounts.
- Issue shipping instruction and provide routing instructions for finished goods and raw materials.
- Ensure Coulson Group of Companies procedures and standards are being met.
- Work with various departments to ensure steady flow of information throughout our supply chain.
- Update various departments with inbound and outbound shipments.
- Ensure goods and services flow between vendors and warehouses to the Aircraft and Crews in the field.
- 2-3 years experience in purchasing or supply chain management
- 1+ years of experience in aviation.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Security background check will be required.
- $32 - $40/hour, DOE
- Employer paid extended health benefits and access to a 5% matching 401K plan.
We support diversity, equity, and a workplace that is free from
harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing
accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation
through any element of the job application process, please notify us
and we will work with you to meet your needs.